Friday, April 12, 2013

BB5: Beauty Box Five March Subscription

I just got my BB5 box today and yes that is right, I got my March box, in mid-April! I feel like because I live on the West Coast, I always get everything last! Anyhow, this is my first box and I was super excited for it so lets just jump right in. To see what I got, click......
1.Tree Hut- Tropical Mango Shea Body Butter
The sample size (2oz jar) has a value of about $1.45. It has a nice light mango scent that isn't too powerful and packs in a whole lot of moisture. It dries fairly quickly and not greasy so it is quite nice.
2.Brazen Cosmetics- Loose eyeshadow in "Buzzed"
This color is a nice dark chocolate brown with flecks of gold and it is fairly pigmented. 3g of this sample is worth $4.50. It is a nice sized sample that will work well for a nice smokey eye look.
3. H2O Plus Spa- Sea Salt Body Wash 
The value of this 1oz sample is $1.33. but 1oz is a fair amount for a sample. It smells lightly of tea tree oil, but it still reminds me of the beach and the ocean.
4. H2O Plus- Eye Lift Concentrate
I don't feel like there is truly 4ml of product in this, because the tube seems sort of empty. However based on the number on the bottle, the price of this sample comes to $9.88. I haven't tried this yet, but hopefully it helps with the dark circles under my eyes.
5.LA FRESH- Nail Polish remover wipes
Six of these wipes cost $4, so the two wipes that came in this box comes to about $1.30. It seems like La Fresh is trying to get into all the beauty boxes these days! Anyhow, these are very good, the two wipes were just enough to remove all the polishes off of my ten fingers, and they don't smell too pungent, so that's a plus.

The overall value of this box is $18.46 and considering I paid $30 for three months that is a pretty good deal, now if only it got to my mailbox faster. It is $12 if you go month by month and if you are interested in subscribing feel free to use my referral link.

What do you think of this month's BB5? Any products catch your eye?

Share:
© 2013-2024 The Happy Sloths | Artwork by Jasmine Li