Friday, April 12, 2013

Givenchy Le Rouge in 103 Brun Createur: Review and Swatch

The other weekend I checked out Sephora's new April 100 point perks. I decided to grab the mini Givenchy Le Rouge since I will probably never spend the money on a full sized one. To see swatches and my review, click......
It came in a heavy-duty velvety box lined with tissue paper printed with pink Givenchy logos!

For a sample, the packaging was super fancy; it made me feel super special because it was so luxurious. The lipstick itself is a very nice shade, it is called Brun Createur but I didn't find it very brown at all. It is kind of similar in color to my MAC Kinda Sexy (reviewed here), except this one has a bit more of a warm pink hue. This is definitely a "my lips but better" color. The lipstick has a very creamy finish, which means it does not stay on the longest so that is a bit unfortunate.
Please excuse my horrible lips, they just didn't want to co-operate
Overall the color is gorgeous and the packaging is just divine. If the staying power was better I would probably break down and splurge on a full size.

Did you pick up any Sephora Perks lately? Or have you tried a high-end lipstick that is worth the price? Share with me in the comments, and thanks for reading!
Share:
© 2013-2024 The Happy Sloths | Artwork by Jasmine Li