Friday, May 10, 2013

Lush "Brazened Honey" Fresh Face Mask: Review

Recently I have been fascinated with Lush products. For some reason, when I was a kid, I used to think the store was super creepy and I would only go in to get gifts for my mom (which she never really cared for).
I was drawn to their natural face products, especially the Fresh Face Masks. These masks are made from fresh ingredients and stays fresh in the fridge for up to three weeks. To read my review on the "Brazened Honey" mask, click.......
I have always had problems with the pores and blackheads around my nose and the sales guy at the store suggested the "Brazened Honey" mask. It is one of their more "stimulating" masks intended to "banish dirt and oil" so it is not ideal for sensitive skin, but my skin is obviously made of steel because this didn't do much for me. It didn't smell like much in the store but it was quite pleasant on the skin.
I am sad to say that the mask did not really help clear my skin but I did enjoy the feeling of having it on, it was invigorating and refreshing. I also like to rub it into my skin as I wash it off for that extra bit of exfoliation. Overall though, I am very disappointed that it did not do what it claimed.

Despite this flop, I am excited to try more Lush Fresh Face Masks. Have any of you tried a Lush mask that is worthy of repurchasing? Let me know in the comments, I would love to hear some recommendations!
Share:
© 2013-2024 The Happy Sloths | Artwork by Jasmine Li