Saturday, June 15, 2013

Angela's May Empties

I actually had quite a few empties this month, I am surprised at what I actually got through. I also finished a lot of larger products to which impressed me quite a bit. To see my mini reviews and if I would buy the products click:
1.Yes To Tomatoes Face Wipes- These wipes are not bad, but they are not my favoites, I have a full review here,  my opinion has not changed to much on them. Repurchase? I have one more package to finish and after that probably not.

2. La Senza Body Kiss Lotion in Cupcake- I really loved the sent and feel of this lotion, but I found it a bit pricey and quite easy to get through so not very cost efficient. Repurchase? Maybe if I found it again and it was on special.

3. Neutrogena Makeup Removing Wipes- These removed makeup very well, everything came off with very little effort. However, after using them it left a sort of film on my face, very unpleasant feeling and I had to cleanse right after. Repurchase? If I was going away on a short trip I may pick up a small pack like these.

4. The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish- I love this stuff, it is a holy grail polish when it comes to cleansing my back. It has really helped with my bacne and lasted me quite a while. Repurchase? I am already going through another bottle of a different scent, however after I may experiment with other stuff.

5.Lush Ayesha Fresh Face Mask- This mask was not for me, but when I went they were out of everything else. It smelt horrible and was too runny of a consistency for my liking. It also was the messiest thing to take off. It also didn't do much to my face. Repurchase? No

6. The Body Shop Shea Body Butter (mini)- I got this because I heard Shea Butter was good for stretch marks, but this did not work. I also find that shea butter has a really weird smell, I still have one more container to get through. Repurchase? No

7.Lush Brazened Honey Fresh Face Mask- I reviewed this product earlier here and I loved it as an exfoliating mask. Repurchase? maybe when I feel like having a more brightening mask.

8. Kiehl's ultra facial Oil Free Cream- I did not like this cream at all. I find when I come out of the shower I need a cream that is quite hydrating and this just wasn't it. The gel I found left my skin too dry and affected makeup application. Purchase? No

9. Vasanti Brighten Up- I love this scrub, I was so sad when I finished it. The scrub is very fine and made my skin so soft, but it is just so expensive. Purchase? Maybe, I will try to find some cheaper options first.

10. The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter Sample-I am starting to get tired of body butter, I am realizing I really don't like the consistency except for the strawberry one which is great. The scent of satsuma is wonderful tho. Purchase? No

11. Fresh Soy Cleanser- This was a sample given to me by Sephora and a full size is outrageously expensive. I hated this cleanser, there was absolutely no lather and it smelt disgusting. I could not stand it after a while. Purchase? Hell no.

12. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream- I actually quite liked this, it was hydrating with out being greasy. However I think that my current cheaper day cream works just as well. Purchase? No

13. Garnier Gel Cream in Grape- The gel cream was very hydrating and felt wonderful and soothing. I am not a fan of the scent, but it comes in a few other ones. Purchase? I actually already bought it, but made a mistake and got the regular cream in Honey. But it is still great and cheap if you get it on sale.

14. First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser- I did not like this cleanser, it didn't lather and really didn't make my face feel clean. Purchase? No

15. LA FRESH soothing wipes-I loved the scent and feel of these, especially rubbed on my back. They hand a wonderful peppermint scent to them. Purchase? If they were a bit cheaper and easier to get a hold of, yes.

16.Michael Todd Pearl and Silk Mask-This is the worst mask ever, I don't even know what it is supposed to do. It wouldn't even come off well when I was done, it left an opal white residue all over my face. Purchase? No

And there we have it, 7 large sized items and 9 samples finished. It feels good to finish things. Have you finished anything recently?
Share:
© 2013-2024 The Happy Sloths | Artwork by Jasmine Li