Thursday, June 27, 2013

Revlon Lip Butter in "Sweet Tart": Review and Swatch

Revlon Lip Butters were on sale for $4.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart a while back so I picked up a few more colors. "Sweet Tart" is a girly pink with no shimmer, to see my review and a lip swatch, click......
I like this one, the pigmentation is fair, and the color is very very girly. It works well on days that I want to go for a softer, more natural look. The formulation for this is similar to most of the other colors in the line, it's very moristurizing but doesn't wear long. It stays on for about three to four hours and rubs off completely during eating/drinking.
Red Velvet (review), Candy Apple, Raspberry Pie (review), Wild Watermelon (review), Sweet Tart. 
(Photographed in artificial lighting.)

Overall, I like it.
Thanks for dropping by, come back for a few more Lip Butter reviews!

Share:
© 2013-2024 The Happy Sloths | Artwork by Jasmine Li