Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Maybelline ColorSensational Vivids Lipstick in "Pop of Cherry": Review and Swatch

The 2013 Summer limited edition of the Maybelline ColorSensational Vivids Lipstick in "Pop of Cherry" was on clearance at my local drugstore and I decided to pick it up because I remembered liking Bon Vivant's swatches. To see my review and a lip swatch, click......
"Pop of Cherry" is a very bright pinkish red with a satin-y finish. The color is very vibrant and fairly opaque, but it's definitely not hard to wear. You can easily go for a more natural look by dabbing the color on with your fingers and then topping it off with a lip balm.
I didn't find this very moisturizing and it has an old-fashioned lipstick smell that I don't particularly like. The wear time is about four to five hours, but the shine and color noticeably fades during that time.
Overall, I do recommend it if you can find it on sale at your local drugstore, it's definitely a fun and summer appropriate color!

Share:
© 2013-2024 The Happy Sloths | Artwork by Jasmine Li