Saturday, August 24, 2013

GlitterBunny Nail Polish in "Little Pink Dress": Review and Swatches

Today I have another polish from GlitterBunny to show you! "Little Pink Dress" ($10) is described as a pink jelly polish with golden-orange flakes. Nicole, the creator of GlitterBunny say herself that it is very difficult to capture the essence of this polish on camera and I agree, because in the shade, the flakies truly come alive! To see some swatches and my review, click......
The base color is a warm pinkish red that's a jelly and frost hybrid. The orange flakies are large and irregular. The main problem I noticed with this polish is that there are no steel balls in the polish! This kind of poses a problem because it is quite hard to mix the polish, especially one with a thicker formula like "Little Pink Dress". For my swatches, I applied three thick coats. Fortunately, the polish did not take too long to dry.
Despite the formulation problem, I still like "Little Pink Dress" quite a bit because I am just such a huge sucker for flakies. If you too are a flakie-fiend, you might want to check this one out. As I mentioned before, GlitterBunny's international shipping fee is only $4.50 per package, so head on over to their store or facebook to check out the whole selection!

Update: GlitterBunny is no longer in operation.
Share:
© 2013-2024 The Happy Sloths | Artwork by Jasmine Li