Thursday, October 24, 2013

All Patched Up: Halloween Nail Art Design

Hi guys! I really wanted to do a few more Halloween themed manicure posts before November comes, so today I have a simple green and purple patchwork manicure for you. I was inspired by the manicure in Julep's halloween promotion photo. To see a close up, click......
So here is my inspiration. Julep's design used black nail stickers stitches but because I don't have the stickers I thinned down some black polish with a polish thinner and used a thin paint brush to paint on the stitches.
Products Used:
Purple: "Incantato Purple" from Borghese
Green: "L.O.L" from Essence 
Black: "Knockout" from Revlon
Topcoat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Topcoat
So what do you guys think? Will you give this one a try? What other kinds of Halloween nail art should I try?

Share:
© 2013-2024 The Happy Sloths | Artwork by Jasmine Li