Friday, October 11, 2013

Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in "Backstage Bambi": Review and Swatches

Here is the first item I'm reviewing from the Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip Ultimate Sampler. This wasn't an item I was particularly excited for when I got the kit, but after trying it, I am very pleasantly surprised. This Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in "Backstage Bambi" is a mini (1/6) of the full sized version of the product, which costs $19USD ($23CAD). To see a lip swatch and my review, click.....
Take a second and take in this crazy color, go ahead, I don't mind, hehe. The product is runny but dries upon application. The pigmentation is exceptional, much like the liquid lipsticks from Stila. This is not a low maintenance product and should be applied with a lip brush to obtain clean edges. The formula isn't moisturizing and perhaps a bit drying if worn on its own but the lasting power is phenomenal, no transfer at all.
If a bright neon pink is not your style, the line has a couple of wearable shades too, check them out here.
Share:
© 2013-2024 The Happy Sloths | Artwork by Jasmine Li