Thursday, October 31, 2013

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in "Dolce": Review and Swatch

Disclaimer: This product was purchased by me.
Hi everyone, this is the fourth item I am reviewing from the Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip Ultimate Sampler. To see my review on Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in "Dolce" and a lip swatch, click......
I have tried the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in "Beso (reviewed here)" and was immensely impressed by it so I have very high hopes for "Dolce". Formula wise, "Dolce" is very similar to "Beso", creamy upon application and dries to a matte nontransferable finish. It clings quite tightly to the lips so it's not good for dry lips. However, the lasting power is incredible.
Unfortunately, I am not a huge fan of this color. It is a nude peachy tan with micro gold flecks that I just don't find very flattering for my skin tone. I did, however, tried mixing this with "Beso" and ended up obtaining a nice brick red with gold flecks.
So all in all, I give this product a thumb up, the full-sized product is $23 USD or $29 CAD, if you are into peachy nudes then it could be a good buy.
Share:
© 2013-2024 The Happy Sloths | Artwork by Jasmine Li