Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Midnight Cats: Halloween Manicure Design

Disclaimer: The following items were all purchased by me.

Today I have sort of Halloween themed manicure for you all. I wanted to incorporate these cat water decal nail art stickers ($0.99) I purchased from Born Pretty Store, so I did a cat standing against a starry night sky design, the end result wasn't as halloween-ish as I had hoped, but I am still quite happy with it. To see the products I used, click......

I started off with a royal blue base called "Char" from Julep, then sponged the tips of my nails using a black creme called "Knockout" from Revlon. Then I sponged on some iridescent glitter polish called "Vanessa" from Julep.
The kitty decals were applied after I smoothed everything out with a top coat.
I really like how the manicure turned out but I do wish the kitties were smaller and more delicate.
Anyhow, if you are interested in the decals, click the banner below and use the code VGL91 to receive 10% off your purchase.
Thanks for dropping by, come back soon for more manicure looks!
Don't forget to vote for me in the MIB Best Beauty Blog award here, thank you!
Share:
© 2013-2024 The Happy Sloths | Artwork by Jasmine Li