Saturday, June 8, 2013

Revlon Lip Butter in "Wild Watermelon": Review and Swatch

Revlon Lip Butter in "Wild Watermelon" is one of the newer colors from the collection. I bought it after reading some amazing reviews claiming it to be super pigmented. I was a bit disappointed after swatching because it was a lot sheerer than I expected; however, this is a pretty lip butter nonetheless, to see swatches and my full review, click......

So like I said, this color is semi sheer and the formula is less soft than the other lip butters I own. The shade is pretty watermelon-y; it's a warm coral-ish pink with no shimmer. The wear on this one is ok, it lasts about five hours with no eating or drinking, but it goes away almost completely after eating or drinking. This is not a bad investment if you like a moisturizing summery sheer lipstick, but if you are into the more pigmented lip butters, this is probably not for you.
Red Velvet (review), Candy Apple, Raspberry Pie (review), Wild Watermelon, Sweet Tart (review). (Photographed in artificial lighting.)
Thanks for reading, let me know what you think of this one, cheers!
Share:
© 2013-2024 The Happy Sloths | Artwork by Jasmine Li