Thursday, August 1, 2013

Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo 24Hr Eyeshadow in "Tenacious Teal": Review and Swatches

Today I have another Maybelline Color Tattoo to show y'all. This beautiful shimmery blue is strangely named "Tenacious Teal", for my review and swatches, click......

"Tenacious Teal" is not teal but a very pretty light ocean blue speckled with silver and blue shimmer. I have read another review that said you can wear this as a liner but I have to disagree, the pigmentation is decent, but it's not pigmented enough that you can easily build it up into an opaque line. The best way to wear this in my opinion is to use it as a base for blue or green eye shadows as those colors usually require a nice base to adhere to.
The wear of this decent, I have worn this for about seven to eight hours and only experienced some fading.


Reviews of other shades of the Maybelline Color Tattoo:

Hope you enjoyed today's post, have a good day!

Share:
© 2013-2024 The Happy Sloths | Artwork by Jasmine Li